We are a community-driven non-profit volunteer organization that provides leadership and services to promote safe, healthy and thriving neighbourhoods.
A community made safe for all through volunteering and citizen involvement.
GUIDING PRINCIPLES AND VALUES
- Local governance is an essential element of community policing.
We support the involvement of our residents and businesses to build a healthy and safe environment.
- Everyone in this community has something to contribute
engaging the diversity within Hastings Sunrise and North Grandview-Woodlands is vital to our success.
- Our volunteers are our greatest resources. We strive to support their growth and development.
- Community members, HSCPC staff and volunteers all play a crucial role in identifying issues, contributing resources and providing solutions.
- Collaborative partnerships with residents, businesses, community organizations and the Vancouver Police Department are essential to our success.
Photos & Videos
Reviews and Recommendations
- Monday09:30AM - 04:30PM
- Tuesday09:30AM - 04:30PM
- Wednesday09:30AM - 04:30PM
- Thursday09:30AM - 04:30PM
- Friday09:30AM - 04:30PM
- Saturday10:00AM - 04:00PM