Disability Alliance BC is a provincial not-for-profit organization in British Columbia, Canada.
Our mandate is to support people with all disabilities to live with dignity, independence and as equal and full participants in the community.
We champion issues impacting the lives of people with disabilities through our direct services, community partnerships, advocacy, research and publications.
Our activities include:
* Assistance accessing income supports and other benefits for people with disabilities
* Programs and projects that respond to community need
* Workshops and training that build community capacity
* Self-help guides in reader friendly language and public legal education guides for advocates and the general public
* Working with a broad range of stakeholders
* Working to positively affect the lives of people with disabilities
Photos & Videos
Reviews and Recommendations
Frequently asked questions about Disability Alliance BC
What days are Disability Alliance BC open?
Disability Alliance BC is open Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
Disability Alliance BC
- Monday08:30AM - 04:30PM
- Tuesday08:30AM - 04:30PM
- Wednesday08:30AM - 04:30PM
- Thursday08:30AM - 04:30PM
- Friday08:30AM - 04:30PM
- Sat, SunClosed